The surgery runs an appointment system. Appointments may be made:
– In person by calling at the reception desk.
– By telephone. It is possible to make an appointment at either site on either of these numbers.
Unfortunately, except in cases of genuine emergency, you can not expect to be seen by a doctor or a nurse if you do not book an appointment.
To book an appointment to see a practice nurse, please telephone the above number. Generally, it is not possible to specify a particular nurse as their availabilities vary and who you see will depend, to some extent, on what service you need. For example, our hypertension clinic is run by only two of our practice nurses. Please indicate to the receptionist what service you need at the time of booking.
A limited number of online appointments are now active. Please use your systm1 login to access the booking site (by clicking below or using the online prescriptions link )
1. Please note that a only limited number of routine appointments are currently available for booking online. As online booking increases we hope to raise the number available.
2. The above functionality is also available as an mobile app from Googles android store or Apples itunes. Use your systm1 login as above.
3. Login details may be requested using the online contact form
Please note that restrictions around patient confidentiality mean that the login details will be left at reception for collection.